As a Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealer, we offer a 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
If for any reason you, the original purchaser are not satisfied with your Bryant® system, the original installing contractor will repair the problem to your satisfaction or remove the Bryand products and refund the purchase price, subject to Conditions and Limitations listed below. The guarantee will remain in effect for one year after the original installation date. This guarantee is non-transferable.
The conditions and limitations are as follows.
These conditions are subject to change. Please see the Homeowner's Registration Form for the specific conditions and limitations related to your purchase.
1. This offer is applicable only to homeowner's personal residence. Not applicable to any rental or commercial properties in residences which the owner is not the primary resident.
2. Amount shown in the Covered Refund Amount is the amount of the purchase price to be refunded by the dealer in the event the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is executed.
3. Homeowner is responsible for painting, patching or restoration work in the event that the Bryant® system is removed.
4. Owner must provide access for the system to be removed weekdays between 8am and 5pm.
5. Covered Refund Amount is based on labor and material necessary for the installation of the Bryan System only. Additional items that would remain on the premisis, i.e. ductwork, electrical/plumbing upgrades, registers, grills and fees, permits and finance charges are not subject to refund.
6. Owner agrees to allow a Bryant® customer assurance representative and the installing dealer a reasonable number of attempts and ample time for the resolution of the dissatisfaction or for the approval of the eventual removal of the system.
7. Regardless of the retention of the original system the new system will be removed free of charge if no satisfaction is reached.
8. Homeowner understands and agrees that the installing contractor is an independent contractor and is not an agent of Bryant® Heating and Cooling.
9. This guarantee does not cover, and neither the installing dealer nor Bryant® Heating and Cooling Systems are responsible for, the cost to replace or reinstall owner's original equipment.