White Sands Cooling & Heating History
White Sands Cooling & Heating is locally owned and operated and was founded by Scot Olah, in 1998.
Scot studied engineering at The Ohio State University. While in Ohio, he was hired by a company in Cleveland that manufactures medical-grade refrigeration equipment, like cold rooms for hospitals and also pharmaceutical companies. For 3 years, Scot worked as on-the-road technical support, where he repaired medical-grade refrigeration equipment, and also trained maintenance staff.
On a service call to Pensacola for the Environmental Protection Agency, Scot’s work impressed the EPA so much that they hired him. Scot worked for the EPA from 1993 – 2005. In 1998, Scot opened White Sands Cooling & Heating. In 2005, he left the EPA to run this company full-time.
Other accolades & information about Scot:
- Over 25 years in the HVAC industry.
- Community support includes:
- Girl Scouts & Frontier Girls.
- Active in his church.
- Taught at an Escambia County School District vocational school (George Stone), training HVAC students for 2 years.
Fully Licensed & Insured
- We are State Certified Mechanical Contractors, which is the highest licensing category for A/C work in Florida. We can also go to any county in Florida and pull a permit for any kind of A/C system.
- Our team is proud to be fully insured with a 1,000,000 liability policy.
- Additional info about our commitment:
- We stress continuing education & factory training.
- We encourage community involvement.
- Our team background checks all our staff
- Staff wears uniforms and travels in marked vehicles.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
At White Sands Cooling & Heating, we didn’t just show up last year. Being rooted in this community is important to us. Therefore we are here to stay. We care about your comfort and also want to help you with all of your HVAC needs. Whether you are in need of heating and air repair, installation, or service, we are here to serve you. Contact us today.