White Sands Cooling & Heating is locally owned and operated and was founded by Scot Olah, in 1998.
Scot studied engineering at The Ohio State University. While in Ohio, he was hired by a company in Cleveland that manufactures medical grade refrigeration equipment, like cold rooms for hospitals and pharmaceutical companites. For 3 years, Scot worked as on-the-road technical support, where he repaired medical grade refrigeration equipment, and trained maintenance staff.
On a service call to Pensacola for the Environmental Protection Agency, Scot’s work impressed the EPA so much that they hired him. Scot worked for the EPA from 1993 – 2005. In 1998, Scot opened White Sands Cooling & Heating. In 2005, he left the EPA to run White Sands Cooling & Heating full-time.
Other accolades & information about Scot:
- Over 25 years in the HVAC industry.
- Community support includes:
- Girl Scouts & Frontier Girls.
- Active in his church.
- Taught at an Escambia County School District vocational school (George Stone), training HVAC students for 2 years.
Fully Licensed & Insured
- We are State Certified Mechanical Contractors, which is the highest licensing category for A/C work in Florida. We can go to any county in Florida and pull a permit for any kind of A/C system.
- We are fully insured with a 1,000,000 liability policy.
- Additional info about White Sands Cooling & Heating:
- We stress continuing education & factory training.
- We encourage community involvement.
- Staff is background checked.
- Staff wears uniforms and travels in marked vehicles.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
At White Sands Cooling & Heating, we didn’t just show up last year. We are rooted in this community and we are here to stay. We care about your comfort and want to help you with all of your HVAC needs.