If you paid another A/C company for a service call, and you would like a FREE HVAC second opinion – we will be glad to provide one.
What To Expect With Our Free HVAC Second Opinions
- One of our NATE Certified Technicians will diagnose your A/C problem and provide you with a written repair estimate.
- Our technician will provide you with a no-obligation estimate for the repair.
- As an A/C system gets older, it is important to consider the cost of a repair in relation to the remaining life left in the system. If your A/C is getting older, we will provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.
- When you approve the repair estimate, our technician will get to work fixing your unit. Our technicians travel in well-equipped service trucks, and we typically have the replacement parts you need on our truck.
- If you determine that a new A/C system is your best option, our technician will work with you to get your A/C running and get you scheduled for installation of a new system. This may include some form of temporary repair or even a loaner unit.
Local HVAC Service – White Sands Cooling & Heating
Call us to schedule an appointment for your free HVAC second opinion today. We are your local choice for all your heating and air needs.