GULF BREEZE, FLORIDA
When the heat gets the best of you, White Sands Cooling and Heating is knocking at your door. As a loyal service company of Gulf Breeze Florida, we strive to be a helping hand in all our customers’ HVAC needs. White Sands Cooling and Heating has serviced the area of Gulf Breeze since 1998 which means we know the ins and outs of the area, have built a strong community relationship, and know the best products for the climate of Florida. Our accolades demonstrate our commitment to the HVAC profession, and how we care for our customers.
In the past few years, White Sands Cooling and Heating has been named:
- A Top-Rated Heating and Air Service
- Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
- NATE Certified Technicians
- A fully insured and licensed HVAC service in Florida
And we don’t stop there—our technicians and staff are dedicated to continuing education in the HVAC field as new products are created and techniques perfected. We create high standards for our company and staff so that our customers are never disappointed or mistreated.
White Sands Cooling and Heating Services in Gulf Breeze
The HVAC field has a variety of services associated with it—more than most realize! That is why White Sands Cooling and Heating is committed to providing as many skills as we can to please each customer. If you are looking for any of the following services, we can set you up with a highly trained technician in no time!
- HVAC Repair—loud noises, funny smells, weak air flow, inconsistent temperatures, and increased energy bills are the most common signs of a failing HVAC unit. Acting on these potential problems and calling White Sands Cooling and Heating can save you time, money, and keep your system healthy for years to come.
- HVAC Maintenance—fear of your AC failing on the hottest day of the year, or your family’s barbeque? There is a way to prevent that and give you peace of mind throughout the hot or cold seasons. Maintenance allows your system to be checked, cleaned, and run by a technician that can detect any future issues. Start the next season off right with maintenance.
- HVAC Installation—it may be time to throw in the towel on the old unit. Either you have spent enough on repairs, can’t get it to start, or just want an upgrade for the house—a new unit will do the trick. We install Bryant HVAC equipment because of its reliability, efficiency, and reasonable price. We can visit your home to give you a free estimate on a new system.
- Additional HVAC Accessories—there’s more than just the basic system! Many units require add-ons like purifiers, ductwork, or even additional mini split systems. We have a long list of Bryant products we can install into your home to up the level of comfort.
- Indoor Air Quality—your indoor air may not be as clean as you think. If you are noticing excess dust, or allergies are at a all-time high, your HVAC system could be the problem. There are a variety of techniques we can do to improve the air quality in your home, but first let us do a quality check to see where your unit needs work.
Servicing Gulf Breeze, Florida
If you instill trust in us, we can ensure you will find peace of mind when we have finished working in your home. To keep our customers happy, begin new customer relationships, and remain a loved HVAC company in Gulf Breeze and surrounding areas, we must hold ourselves to our standards every day. We believe in providing service that is:
To uphold those standards, we must hire technicians and staff that demonstrate these values:
Without these values, and many others, we wouldn’t be a successful company. We promise to put the customer first in all we do, and create stress-free, comfortable environments as well.
If you are looking for HVAC repair, maintenance, installation, or additional advice, don’t hesitate to call now. The earlier we can get you in our system, the earlier your problem can be solved. Our office staff is eager to help you set up your first, or next, appointment with White Sands Cooling and Heating.