Your Cooling & Heating Company in Pensacola, Florida
As a Pensacola resident, we know you know how important your HVAC is. The sweltering summers require strong and also extremely efficient HVAC units to keep every home and building comfortable. If your system breaks or needs service, you will need efficient, emergency service by a trustworthy company. White Sands Cooling & Heating has been serving the residents of Pensacola since 1998. We know the ins and outs of the heating and cooling business and therefore pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction every year. We are your local choice for Pensacola air conditioning services.
What Pensacola Air Conditioning Services We Offer
Our technicians are adequately trained to service your HVAC unit safely and also professionally. White Sands Cooling & Heating requires continuing education for all employees as the HVAC business never stops improving and growing. Our HVAC services include, but are not limited to:
- HVAC Repair
- Heating and Cooling Maintenance
- HVAC Installation/Replacement
- Indoor Air Quality Services
- Financing Options
Benefits of Maintaining Your HVAC System
Your unit requires attention, just like other major appliances! It is not made to cool and heat your house year-round for its entire life without being serviced. At White Sands Cooling & Heating, after years of experience, we strongly recommend biannual maintenance on the system. Having our technicians check the heating and cooling before the season begins can save time, money, and frustration with your system. Need more convincing? Here are the benefits of maintenance:
- Extend the lifetime of your system. Your unit is not meant to last forever, but you will get the best bang for your buck if you take care of it while it is still running. Keeping it efficient will prolong its life.
- Promote energy efficiency. Cleaning and correcting the system twice a year should always run at optimum efficiency, minimizing daily energy use while keeping you comfortable.
- Saving money on monthly energy bills. Bills can increase over time, whether you notice it or not. You may be spending more money than you should be on your HVAC unit. Promoting a healthy HVAC unit will decrease the monthly bills and save more money in the long run.
- Peace of mind throughout the season. The last thing you need is your unit failing on the hottest day of the year. Maintenance ensures that all parts are running safely and correctly, refrigerant is full, and the equipment is clean to reduce the risk of failure. Our maintenance customers are the least of our worries in the extreme weather because their unit is in tip-top shape!
Are you looking for an HVAC team to install a new unit?
Investing in a new unit for your home or business is an important step to take. You don’t want to choose the wrong option, spend too much money, or work with an unreliable company. White Sands Cooling & Heating has been installing units for the residents of Pensacola for over twenty years, and we understand the choices that need to be made. We hold ourselves to the highest standard, making us your number one choice for HVAC services. We are:
- Dependable and reliable
- Professional and trained
And most of all, we are here to meet YOUR needs! It isn’t about us—we prioritize our customers’ values, wants, and needs like they are family. If you want to install or replace your system, we are happy to visit your home to provide a free estimate for a new unit. We will offer multiple options for your home and give our professional recommendations.
White Sands Cooling & Heating Installation in Pensacola
Whether you know you need a new unit installed or are concerned about your current unit’s life, you may be looking for new options. At White Sands Cooling & Heating, we are a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer specializing in installing Bryant equipment. We have discovered that Bryant is the most dependable, long-lasting unit for the best price on the market right now. We trust their brand and the hands behind the equipment. Our customers with Bryant units are highly satisfied with their upgraded system.
If you are wondering whether replacement is suitable for you, here are a few signs that may be telling of a dying unit:
- The unit is struggling yearly and is over ten years old.
- The unit is consistently needing servicing and repairs.
- The unit’s repairs are over half the cost of a new system.
- Your power bills are consistently increasing, even with repairs made.
Depend on us!
White Sands Cooling & Heating is confident we can help you get back on track. We offer a variety of services to meet all HVAC-related needs. If you are in Pensacola, Florida, give us a call to get to know our team and what we can offer you. Call us today!